Is Fido a long-haired doggy? Does he have thick, lustrous fur that makes you want to cuddle with him all day? We know how that feels! There’s barely ever a time when we can resist being with our cuddly friends who are so soft, so loving, and so cute!
The fact remains, though, that long hair can get easily tangled and cause a lot of pain. Many times, the fur gets stuck or entangled in the collar, and it gets tough to detangle without hurting your fur baby. The answer to this is a rolled leather dog collars and leashes because they are rounded and avoid this problem altogether.
To help you decide on buying the best, here is our take on some of the most popular options online:
Best Rolled Leather Dog Collars and Leashes
1) CollarDirect Rolled Leather Dog Collar
These collars are made with soft leather that is specially treated to be comfortable and easy to wear. Let’s take a look at its standout features:
- It is safe for long-haired adult dogs as well as puppies.
- The collars are handmade.
- They have customized plane designs and are strong, and durable.
- Fido can wear his rolled leather dog collar all day without feeling any discomfort.
- The brand also offers leashes made out of rolled leather to give you the perfect set.
- CollarDirect collars are non-allergic, which is a great feature!
- They are available in various sizes and colors. Make sure you measure Fido’s neck circumference before you make a purchase.
- Users have reviewed that the collars look great and are very reliable.
2) Dogline Leather Collar
Padded and soft, the Dogline Leather Collar is made to keep Fido and his beautiful fur safe with no damage. These collars are made with dyed leather.
Why must you buy this product? Let’s see:
- The collar is made by wrapping nylon cords in leather. The leather ensures durability and softness at the same time.
- The brand offers 12 different colors and 7 sizes making the process of choosing the perfect fit and match is a piece of cake.
- The rolled leather does not matt the coat at all, leaving it just the way it is – shiny and beautiful!
- The collars are handmade with 100% beautiful leather. They are finally stitched with wax thread to get the perfect finishing and look.
- Even though the brand says that the collars do not stretch, a couple of users have reported otherwise. However, no one has questioned their durability.
- The brand provides help on how to measure your dog’s neck so that you purchase the right size. If you are confused, you may want to go through their product description for clarity.
- You can also buy matching sets of rolled leather dog collars and leashes for Fido from Dogline.
3) Coastal Pet Products Leather Tanned Round Dog Collar
Available in various sizes and colors, the Coastal Pet Products collar for dogs is durable, reliable, and affordable. These collars also look very classy!
Let’s take a look at why this collar would be a great buy:
- These leather collars are made with full-grain leather with a vegetable tan.
- You can purchase this collar without doubts even if your dog has sensitive skin. This is because these collars are soft and cause no damage to Fido’s hair.
- The hardware is durable, and the D-ring is merely perfect.
- Users say that this is indeed a high-quality collar that their dogs love wearing throughout the day.
4) Mendota Rolled Standard Collar
Even though the rolled standard collar is on the expensive side, it is a great buy because of its durability and reliability. At the same time, it is classy to look at!
What are its other features? We have listed them out here:
- Long-haired dogs can finally be at peace with this collar because it is made to help them feel comfortable without hair tangling problems.
- It does not cause stretching issues even after prolonged use.
- The hardware is made of brass and is just as durable as the rolled leather dog collar itself. It has a D-ring, a center ring, and a roller buckle.
- These collars are made using English bridle leather and are fully-stitched.
- The collars dry quickly and do not cause any staining.
5) Hamilton Rolled Leather Dog Collar
Sets of rolled leather dog collars and leashes from Hamilton are very popular among users. The leashes are available in various lengths.
We have listed the best features of these collars and leashes for you here:
- They are weather-resistant.
- They are handmade and stitched to perfection. The leather is vegetable tanned.
- The collars are known for its durability as well as the comfort they provide to dogs.
- Make sure you measure Fido’s neck correctly before buying so that you do not end up with a small or large size.
Rolled leather collars may be famous for long-haired dogs, but they are an excellent choice for others as well. Their strength and softness often make them the first choice. The only thing to remember is the size and durability. Factors such as the quality of the buckle, the holes, the finishing, and the colors also play an essential role, and we suggest that you do not give them a miss either.
Ready to buy Fido his new rolled leather collar and leash? We would love to see pictures!